Held Saturday 25th October 2015 at 7pm, Kemnay Church Centre
Present: John Hearne, Alistair Massey, Ann Millar, Sylvia Munro, Mike Radcliffe, Nora Radcliffe, Denys Wheatley.
Minutes of Last Meeting:
- Taken as read.
- Charitable status allows access to more funding. The Board consists of three Trustees – John, Alistair and Sylvia.
- John gave an account of the 2014-15 Season which consisted of five highly enjoyable recitals given by Duo con Certo, The Fell Clarinet Quartet, Lana Trotovsek and Yoko Misumi, Total Brass and Duo Diez. The Fell Clarinet Quartet gave music workshops at Alford Academy and Inverurie Academy.
- Alistair issued copies of the Statement of Accounts for the 2014-15 Season. Alistair reported that the season had been more successful than the previous one, both in terms of cutting down expenses and attracting sponsorship and funding.
- Nora suggested redesigning the Season’s leaflet so that the subscriptions form was an insert, thus avoiding the loss of information and making it easier for people to fill the form out.
- Denys proposed that John, Alistair and Sylvia continue in their present roles as Chairman, Treasurer and Secretary, respectively, if they agree to do so. Mike seconded the proposal. The motion was carried.
Close of Meeting:
- John thanked Alistair and Sylvia for their efforts.
- Sylvia thanked Denys for his support in the creation and maintenance of the new IM website that he sponsors through BioMedES.
- Nora thanked the trustees for their work in continuing to organise Inverurie Music.